IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, WE ARE ASKING ALL VISITORS TO PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
Visits by appointment ONLY!
All customers/guests who want to visit us are required to make an appointment.
No appointment, no visit...
All visitors must check-in at reception.
Visitors will be required to wear a mask, fill in a form, sanitise and have their temperature taken.
Visitors will not be permitted to enter if they:
- Have a temperature greater than 37°C
- Are experiencing symptoms of or have been tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently returned from a high-risk travel area
Visiting parties are limited to a maximum of 2 people
Groups of 3 or more may visit only with staggered entry times.
While on premises, we ask all visitors
- Refrain from handshakes
During the pandemic, our workplace is operating a policy of no physical contact.
- Wear face masks at ALL times
You are required by law to wear a face mask in public places. No mask, no entry.
- Maintain social distance at ALL times
Please maintain a distance of 1.5m from others whenever possible.
Thank you for complying with these measures.